WHAT WE DO

Support women running for Governor or U.S. Senate across the nation.

Ensure that women can influence public policy and have access to political leaders.

Host fundraising and policy events with candidates and distinguished guests that are intimate and personal.

Help raise national awareness on issues that women are likely to champion and care most about.

WHO WE ARE

THE LA WOMEN’S COLLECTIVE IS A COMMUNITY OF WOMEN IN LOS ANGELES WORKING TOGETHER TO COLLECTIVELY INFLUENCE POLITICAL AND LEGISLATIVE PROGRESS.

We are passionate about supporting the best candidates in the most critical races, electing more women to higher office, coalescing around important policy issues where women voices can make a huge difference, and empowering more women to be political donors and use their voices (and their pocketbooks) effectively.

Since Trump’s election, our community has raised $1.2 Million for women candidates. Since we started, there are more women serving as Senators, Governors, Representatives and Delegates than ever before, and that’s because of groups like ours mobilizing around the country to support women who want to run for office.

Join our Giving Collective in 2020

MEMBERSHIP COMMITMENT

2020 Membership Levels

Founders Circle

$5000/year

$1000 PAC donation

4 separate $1000 candidate contributions via LAWC events

Includes access to all of our events as well as small non-fundraising intimate events like political briefings and organized trips.

 

Members 

$2500/year

$500 PAC donation

2 $1000 sindividual contributions via LAWC candidate events

Includes access to all of our fundraising events.

 

*Once you complete your financial commitment for the year to the Collective you can attend all further events for free.

 *The donation you make to the PAC goes into our general und and 90% goes directly to candidates. The remaining 10% is spent on legal compliance and event costs.

To confirm your 2020 membership, click here and make your PAC donation.

KEEP INFORMED ON OUR COLLECTIVE MISSION.